Airsoft Gates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft Gates

A forum to discuss airsoft and stargate

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Senor Awesome
ASG Sgt.
Senor Awesome

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a game. Empty
PostSubject: Most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a game.   Most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a game. EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 12:37 am

Everyone who has played organized baseball has made a couple blunders, lets hear your's!

As for me, I have a few.

When I was like 6, I was playing SS. There was a routine grounder to me, and I fielded it.

All of a sudden, I feel my feet taken out from under me. The third baseman had taken my legs out with a dive because he thought it was his ball. The run that would go on to win the game for them scored because of that Rolling Eyes Guess he had an inferiority complex.

When I was around 10, I drew a walk and fell down jogging to first. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Around the same age, I was playing a double header after a night where I could not get to sleep. I was completely out of it. For the first out, we tagged a runner from third trying to steal home. I didnt notice. Next hit was a pop fly to kinda deep center. Fielded it perfectly, and threw an absolute laser to home, and the entire team just looked at me....at least it was a perfect throw Very Happy

I still think some of the other team's parents think Im "special".
Back to top Go down
Airsoftguy
Admin
Airsoftguy

Male Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a game.   Most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a game. EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 5:24 pm

I was on first, and there was a wild pitch. I didn't realize it was also ball 4, so I took of running, and slid into 2d. lol
Back to top Go down
https://airsoftgates.forumotion.com

Most embarrassing thing you have ever done in a game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Airsoft Gates :: Other :: Baseball-
Jump to: